Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Personal Reflection

While doing the blogger I have learned alot about my topic which was denominations. Some of

the things that I laerned about my topic was i learned about its history and how far back

denominations came from. just know finding out how haveing denominations in your church in to

day world is nothing new how denominations started back inn 1015, whith The Great Scholism

religon. then from there that is whe n you started to hear about all these different denominations

that you hear of today. So i am glad that i choose to do this particular title because some day i

look forward in going into ministry so learning about this topic was a great thing for me to do i

hope that everyone that read this topic is getting something out of like I did while doing this

project.

No comments:

Post a Comment