Thursday, March 5, 2009

><





Somethings that I learned about denominations was that over many many years ago that


denominations started to from slowly from bc time to ad time. In many different ways there has


been an start of many denominations. Some of the denominations was conciderd really fake


religons, and some of them was considerd real religons. In the 21st centry life you have many


people who have goptton cought up in following a certain type of religon because its the popular


thing follow after. Here is an article that talks about how the from of denominations began to


from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_denomination. Also somthing that i learned about


was the different type of spirits that each religons believes inn. Then i saw why people wanted to
go in start they own religon because evryone dont believe in everything.












1 comment:

  1. I am an editor for Christian.com which is a social network dedicated to the christian community. As I look through your web site I feel a collaboration is at hand. I would be inclined to acknowledge your website offering it to our users as I'm sure our Pentecostal audience would benefit from what your site has to offer. I look forward to your thoughts or questions regarding the matter.

    Vicky Silvers
    vicky.silvers@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete